Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Monday Poster Session - what a kick!

Levi and I stood in front of our poster during the Monday welcome session. We were actually expecting a pretty sparse evening. I'm assuming that OOPSLA participants are just extremely polite because both Levi and I were busy talking with people all evening. The highlight of the evening was when Ward Cunningham stopped by and talked with Levi for quite a while. I didn't notice too many nametags, so I may well have talked with the entire Gang-of-Four (but I doubt it). I was really impressed with the interest people had; most folks hung around and asked pretty interesting questions. The JMock guys from ThoughtWorks stopped by. They've got a framework for generating mocks in-situ that has much of the same intent as PseudoClasses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home